Everyone wants glamorous hairs. Shiny and silky hairs are dream of every girl. Our hairs naturally have an outer layer of oil which moisturizes our hairs and keep them shiny. But due to several conditions, this layer may get damaged and the hairs may look fizzy and dry. The increased pollution, excessive stress, improper nutrition, harmful chemicals and harsh hair products are the root cause of dry hairs.
You can achieve beautiful, shiny hair in just simple steps using some of your kitchen ingredients.
- Coconut oil. One of the easiest and common ways to get shiny, glossy hair is applying coconut oil to your hair. Coconut oil restores the moisture in your scalp and hairs and rejuvenates the dry strands. Before going to bed, massage your head with lukewarm coconut oil and put a comb through your hair so that the oil spread evenly. Knot your hairs in a pony tail and then wash them with a mild shampoo in the morning. Do this every time you wash your hair to keep them shiny and moisturized.
- Honey. Honey contains antioxidants and antibacterial properties that promote soft and silky hairs that are strong enough. It naturally conditions the hairs trapping up the moisture and not allowing the hair strands to become dry. Make a mixture of 2 tablespoon of honey along with one teaspoon of milk cream and a teaspoon of olive oil. Massage this conditioner on your hairs from roots to scalp after shampooing your hairs. Leave it there for 5-7 min. and then wash it off.
- Beer. Beer works magically on your hairs. It contains some important proteins that are required by your hairs for their nourishment. Massaging your hair with a flat beer will nourish your hair follicles and result in shiny and lustrous hairs. Massage your hair with the beer in circular motion for 5-7 min. and then wash your hair thoroughly. Do this twice a month to see good results.
- Aloe vera and yogurt. Aloe vera has antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties in it which makes it the best medicine for your hairs. Along with it yogurt contains lactic acid in it which adds up antibacterial properties to the mixture. Mix aloe vera gel with plain yogurt and apply it on your hairs in ample amount. Tie your hairs and leave it overnight. Wash your hairs the next morning with a herbal shampoo in lukewarm water. See the results yourself.
- Avocado. Avocado is highly rich in fatty acids and useful vitamins that promote hair nutrition. Also it triggers the formation of collagen in the body which is responsible for hair growth. For soft and shiny hairs, mash a ripe avocado and apply it on your hairs and roots generously. Wait for half an hour and the wash off the pulps thoroughly and then shampoo your hair with your regular shampoo.